Administrator's Self Serving Post...

MMank
Site Admin

Administrator's Self Serving Post...

Post by MMank »

Once in a blue...

I've been far to quiet on this matter for far too long!

When you've been blessed with good fortune, you cannot take it for granted. Karma is real.

As I've shared countless times, I have Multiple Myeloma, which is an incurable blood cancer. I'm six years in and faring incredibly well. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to help those who are not so fortunate.

I need to help in the effort to find a cure. All of us who have been impacted
need to heighten awareness of this insidious disease. Nearly 50% of those afflicted don't make it past 5 years. For these reasons, every 2-3 years I participate in fund raising treks for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF), the goal being to raise money to help the MMRF fund research to find a cure and to bring this disease to light.

I've signed on for what will be my third trek. The first two were to Patagonia and Alaska. It is important to note, these treks, and related costs, are covered by sponsors. All money raised by me and fellow participant goes directly to the MMRF.

Later this year, I will be trekking, or rather, climbing three volcanos in Guatemala.

And the best part....my daughter is coming with me!!!

Please donate and p𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. Every donation is greatly appreciated.

Below is the link to my fundraising page where you can make a donation. THANK YOU. You can learn more about me and Multiple Myeloma. There's also a real cool video from the Patagonia trek. If you don't have 10 minutes to watch the entire video, fast forward to minute 8 for some of the most spectacular sites you've ever set your eyes on. THANK YOU in advance!

Mank

FUNDRAISING LINK:

https://lnkd.in/ewB2gyV9
Attachments
classy jpeg.jpeg
classy jpeg.jpeg (124.74 KiB) Viewed 610 times